Release date: February 10, 2022. Price: $19.99 / £12.99 / 14.99€. Game file size: 738 MB. Publisher: Blowfish Studios.
KungFu Kickball is the fighting-sports game where the best ball kicker wins!
Compete against your friends in a fantasy sport that mixes soccer with kung fu action movies. Fly through the air and unleash a flurry of punches, kicks, and mystical arts to overpower the other team and smash the ball into their bell. Every bell ring counts as a point and the team with the most points when time runs out is crowned the winner.
Hone your skills in the single-player championship modes against increasingly difficult AI, then duke it out with friends in either local multiplayer or online multiplayer in versus or quickmatch modes.
- 1v1 and 2v2 Online Multiplayer Matches
* Play locally and online with your friends or fight random players in a quickmatch.
- Quick to learn, Hard to master
* While there’s only three buttons to keep track of, there are a whole host of moves that can be pulled off with different combinations.
- Six Unique Stages
* Battle it out on six detailed stages, featuring environmental challenges and challenging level designs to make each stage feel different and fun.
- Six Different Characters
* Choose to play from a roster of six beautifully crafted pixel art characters:
The Monk – A well rounded option
The Assassin – Super quick but doesn’t hit as hard
The Drunken Boxer – Has his own unique fighting style
The Old Master – Slower in his old age, but still packs an incredible punch
The Legend – Nimble and can still send the ball flying with his kicks
The Panda – She’s a true heavy hitter