Release date: March 24, 2022. Price: $19.99 / £15.99 / 19.99€. Game file size: 1.1 GB. Publisher: Sold Out.
Imp of the Sun is a non-linear 2D Action-platformer that combines fast-paced combat and exploration set across a stunning Peruvian-inspired world, from the bright peaks of the Andean mountains to the dense Amazonian jungles and much more.
You play as Nin, an Imp created from the final spark of the Sun, who is sent on an adventure to defeat the Four Keepers and restore the Sun’s power, ending the Eternal Eclipse before the world is plunged into darkness.
- Streamlined gameplay built for fluid movement and combo-based combat.
- Unique Peruvian-influenced art style and soundtrack, inspired by real-world relics of the Andean culture.
- Experience five unique and punishing bosses in any order you choose each with their own complex mechanics and backstory.
- Keep powering up as players learn how to better control the Imp and its power and navigate the environments.
- Imp of the Sun is built to be played and then re-played, players may even find short cuts along the journey.
- Play Eclipse Mode for the authentic experience in a darkened kingdom, with all areas shrouded in total darkness until explored by the Imp.