Release date: October 7, 2022. Price: Price: $7.99 / £7.19 / 7.99€. File size: 451 MB. Publisher: Untold Tales. Developer: Dreamworlds.
Splatter is an action packed top-down shooter set in a tantalizing film-noir aesthetic. Engage in challenging battle against zombies and all manner of monsters while gory splatter effects and destructible environments engulf your senses. Fight your way through an apocalyptic city in the single player story mode, and test your skills in the survival mode.
This isn’t your run-of-the-mill shoot em’ up. We’re setting you on your way with a massive arsenal of upgradeable weapons to overcome the hordes. Meet interesting characters, tackle dozens of side quests and engage in memorable boss fights.
Your trusty flashlight should always be by your side, for zombies fear the light. Use it to your advantage to create breathing space between you and your enemies and expose hidden weaknesses.
The story mode spans 16 levels with fully voiced NPCs and animated cutscenes.
Try to beat the high scores in Survival Mode or gather up to 4 friends to co-op against the horde!
- Challenging fights against all kinds of zombies and monsters
- Film-noir single-player campaign complete with fully voiced dialogue and cutscenes
- Unique bosses, vehicles and a variety of side missions
- Light and shadow add tactical layers to battles
- Destructible physics-based environments and upgradeable weapons that gain new abilities and features with each level
- Arcade game modes with online leaderboards pit you against your friends’ scores
- Local multiplayer for up to 4 players
- Last but certainly not least: lots and lots of action