The Battle of Polytopia Nintendo Switch Gameplay
Release date: October 13, 2022. Price: Price: $14.99 / £13.99 / 14.99€. File size: 167 MB. Publisher: Midjiwan. Developer: Midjiwan.
The Battle of Polytopia is an award winning unique turn based strategy game about controlling the map, fighting enemy tribes, discovering new lands and mastering new technologies. You take on the role as the ruler of a tribe and attempt to build a civilization in a turn based competition with the other tribes.
This version includes all 12 Regular Tribes.
With millions of players, this game has quickly become one of the most popular civilization style strategy games for mobile and has been acclaimed for its sleek user interface and great depth in gameplay.
- 4x (eXplore, eXpand, eXploit, and eXterminate)
- Exploration, strategy, farming, building, warfare and technology research.
- All 12 Regular Tribes: Xin-Xi, Imperius, Bardur, Oumaji, Kickoo, Hoodrick, Luxidoor, Vengir, Zebasi, Ai-Mo, Quetzali, Yădakk.
- Three game modes – Perfection, Domination and Creative
- Mirror Matches (Meet opponents with the same tribe)
- Configurable map types – Dryland, Lake, Continents, Archipelago and Water World.
- Wide range of different tribes with unique nature, culture and game experience.
- Auto generated maps make each game a new experience.
- Allow offline game play.
- Pass & Play.
- Leader board with top scores for the best civilization builders.
- Really Cute low poly graphics.
>> BUY NINTENDO ESHOP CARDS AT PLAYASIA <<
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and Subscribe on YouTube.