Release date: October 26, 2022. Price: Price: $14.99 / £12.59 / 13.99€. File size: 1.4 GB. Publisher: Magic Shot Games. Developer: Magic Shot Games.
Depraved cultists have opened a portal to the Dark Realm and a demonic invasion has begun! Pandora ventures into the depths of Hell to slay the dark powers who threaten to conquer the World of Light. Collect Soul Orbs to upgrade your abilities and uncover arcane weaponry hidden perilously in the deepest dungeons. Run, jump and slash your way through frozen wastelands, lava filled chambers and living caverns made of putrefying flesh as you do battle with hordes of condemned monstrosities. Defeat the many merciless masters of each stage to reach the final showdown with the Devil Herself!
Leap, duck and dodge through countless murderous traps. Use your trusty Viper Sword and magical ranged weapons to tear through demonic denizens who thirst for your blood in this classic style linear side-scrolling action game.
From the duo at MagicShotGames comes Dire Vengeance; a side-scrolling action platformer with gothic-themed visual designs and high-resolution graphics. This game is the spiritual successor to many 16-bit all time greats.
The inclusion of big boss battles, challenging levels, customizable power-up system, unlockable bonuses as well as a djent-tastic soundtrack adds both quality and freshness that modern day gamers expect.
- Gorgeous hand-painted sprites and colorful animations. Beautiful high-resolution visuals with 60 fps in a modernized retro 2D action platformer!
- Flexible powerup system that lets you tailor your upgrades to your own style of play
- 20 unique subweapons
- Over 60 unique enemies and 21 challenging bosses
- Unlockable bonuses including Bestiary and Boss Rush Modes
- Demonic mechanisms and platforming obstacles that will push your skills to the limit
- Heart pounding metal soundtrack keeps the action in high gear! Composed by “Master of Metal”, Hooman Ahmadi, the music of Dire Vengeance is just as good for headbanging as it is for crushing zombie skulls!