Release date: October 28, 2022. Price: Price: $12.99 / £11.69 / 12.99€. File size: 251 MB. Publisher: Red Art Games. Developer: Banana Bytes.
Sub-Lieutenant Soph has lived in Galanian for her whole life, having no memory of when her existence started, and no idea of how she developed her teleporting powers. But after being sent for a recon mission, all of what she knows about herself is about to change.
Sophstar is a vertical arcade shoot’em up with heavy inspiration from the best games of the genre from the 90s, while adding new-exciting features and regular game modes for both casual home players and hardcore arcade fans.
- Proper arcade 240×320 resolution
- 6 Different game modes
- 8 Stages on Arcade/Story mode
- 60 Stages on Cadet School mode
- 9 ships to choose from, each one with different main weapon, subweapon and teleport. Pick the one that suits you style better or just go the extra mile and master all of them!
- Tons of unlockable features.
- 6 Difficulty levels
- Different endings depending upon player skills.
- More than 20 bosses/mid-bosses to fight.
- Smooth controls with “”Focus Movement”” which allows for pixel-perfect movement.
- Approachable score systems for both new and veteran shmup players.
- Vertical (Tate) screen mode for authentic arcade feeling.
- Innovative teleport system .
- Score Attack, Timed Challenge, Endless Mode and Ultimate Challenge are some of the modes that give you extra content and hours of gameplay.