Jurassic World Aftermath Collection Nintendo Switch Gameplay
Release date: November 10, 2022. Price: Price: $29.99 / £24.99 / 29.99€. File size: 1.2 GB. Publisher: Coatsink. Developer: Coatsink.
Jurassic World Aftermath Collection is a suspenseful survival adventure. Crash-landing on Isla Nublar after the fall of the Jurassic World theme park, players find themselves trapped in an abandoned research facility when their mission to recover valuable information goes disastrously wrong. To survive, they’ll need to explore and solve puzzles while evading a menagerie of ferocious dinosaurs, including ravenous Pteranodons, cunning Velociraptors and the terrifying T. rex.
Will you escape Isla Nublar?
- The full Jurassic World Aftermath experience, now on Nintendo Switch
- Set between Jurassic World and Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
- Fully voice acted narrative, featuring Laura Bailey and Jeff Goldblum
- Use a variety of tools to solve a host of unique puzzles
- Gripping gameplay without the use of weapons
>> BUY NINTENDO ESHOP CARDS AT PLAYASIA <<
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and Subscribe on YouTube.