Sail Forth Nintendo Switch Gameplay
Release date: December 21, 2022. Price: Price: $19.99 / £16.75 / 19.49€. File size: 437 MB. Publisher: The Quantum Astrophysicists Guild. Developer: Festive Vector.
Explore the Deepblue!
- Put the wind to your back and cast out into High Adventure over a vast ocean spanning dozens of eccentric regions.
- Discover countless isles bursting with their own flora, fauna, friendly folk, and fearsome foes.
- Playfully pursue a pod of curious dolphins, admire the beauty of the sun sinking into an icy horizon, or run down a clutch of cowardly criminals only to accept their apologies to the tune of wild cannonry.
Command a Sailing Fleet!
- Build and manage a custom cadre of specialized vessels to match any personality and play style.
- Buy, equip, upgrade, and modify your ships’ armaments to face off against the toughest privateers this side of the Eclipside.
- Crack open giant clams and loot lonely shipwrecks to fill your fleet’s treasure hoard and keep your crew in shipshape.
Fathom a Mystery!
- Join forces with the myriad inhabitants of this watery world to uncover a terrible secret buried in the depths of the Deepblue.
- Reel in a big one with the salty Anglerwranglers, learn the secret spyspeak of the Croaker Command Corps, save the sea life of the Moontiders, capture picturesque memories with a mysterious “camera” device, and much more.
- Inspire the finefolk from all over to work as one world-spanning crew to save the seas and the planet.
Sail Forth into Adventure!
- Tack and jibe and heave and cut with a sail and wind system designed with enough attention to realistic sailing physics to excite naval enthusiasts while also remaining deeply accessible to anyone and everyone.
- Sail through stormy swells and serene sunsets in a dynamic and breathtaking day-night weather system.
- Bask in the beauty of the benevolent ocean waters in Free Sail mode where the only goal is the ever-moving horizon.
The Deepblue calls with the bellow of High Adventure! Sail Forth!
>> BUY NINTENDO ESHOP CARDS AT PLAYASIA <<
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and Subscribe on YouTube.