Release date: April 6, 2023. Price: $14.99 / £12.99 / 14.62€. File size: 868 MB. Publisher: MojoTouch. Developer: MojoTouch.
The famous game adapted to fit perfectly for Nintendo Switch (all play modes)!
The father and mother of all ‘Haunted Mansion’ games!
Winner of multiple gaming awards and “No. 1 Rated Game of 1994”.
“The new standard in interactive entertainment.” – Bill Gates (Founder of Microsoft Corporation, 1993)
Henry Stauf’s mansion has been abandoned for as long as anyone dare remember. Stauf was a master toy maker, a maker of amazing puzzles and this strange, eerie, mansion was his greatest creation.
It stands empty, rotting ever since children started dying with his toys near them, ever since six guests came and were never seen again.
Now, you are in the house, moving from one room to another, trying to remember and trying to forget. Because Stauf’s game isn’t over. There were six guests the world knew about – and there was one other.
The mansion of horror comes to life again and only you can end this mad nightmare and learn the secret of the 7th guest.
The game features:
- Groundbreaking use of full-motion video and dialogue recorded by live actors in a terrifyingly virtual environment.
- Bizarre puzzles to solve and games to play.
- 22 stunningly rendered, devilishly surprising, 3-D rooms await you in this fully explorable haunted mansion.
‘Switch Edition’ features:
- Joy-Con controllers support
- Skip quickly any scene.
- Much improved voice acting audio and all-new subtitles
- Optional high-end graphics upscaling (xBR filter)
Multiple languages (autoplay based on your Nintendo Switch selected language):
- English voice acting with English, Spanish, Portuguese or Italian subtitles
- German voice acting with German subtitles
- French voice acting with French subtitles
- Russian voice acting with Russian subtitles