Space Gladiators Nintendo Switch Gameplay
Release date: May 4, 2023. Price: $14.99 / £13.49 / 14.99€. File size: 213 MB. Publisher: Seaven Studio. Developer: Seaven Studio.
Fight your way out of a planet prison in this 2D hand-drawn roguelite platformer!
Ever dreamt of being a space potato? Now’s your chance! Space Gladiators is a 2D hand-drawn roguelite platformer following a bunch of captives fighting their way out of a planet prison. Defeat hordes of aliens in the gladiatorial arenas and earn your freedom!
You’ve been captured and sent to entertain aliens as a gladiator in a faraway planet called Tartarus. You will have to advance through randomly generated biomes with deadly traps and monsters blocking your path. Choose your opponents in the arenas, beat them for items and coins and you might be able to earn your freedom!
- Tight and fluid controls that allow you to dodge and fight enemies without taking hits – the only ceiling is your own skillset!
- Hundreds of hand-crafted rooms that are randomly picked to make every new run feel unique.
- 50+ enemies and 10 bosses to beat with different movesets and attack patterns.
- 300+ items including pets, weapons and trinkets that unlock new abilities for your characters. Pop your heart out to heal yourself, throw meatballs or fire a laser gun.
- 8 unique characters that fit different playstyles, including a potato and an alien worm in underpants.
- Customize your runs by choosing harder paths if you’re feeling confident or easier ones if you’re on the brink of death. High risk, high reward.
>> BUY NINTENDO ESHOP CARDS AT PLAYASIA <<
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and Subscribe on YouTube.