Release date: June 7, 2023. Price: $14.99 / £13.49 / 14.99€. File size: 1.4 GB. Publisher: Eastasiasoft. Developer: SUZAKU Games.
Discover the secret of the “Midnight Door” while avoiding the grip of its victims’ corrupted spirits!
Uesugi Kaho is an outgoing and adventurous college student and member of her school’s occult research club. When returning to Japan for a family visit, the other club members dare Kaho to investigate an infamous urban legend, The Midnight Door of Ikebukuro Walking Park. Kaho jumps at the opportunity to prove the legend true and capture positive proof of the paranormal, but entering the long abandoned park may be the worst mistake she will ever make.
SENSEs: Midnight is a 3D survival horror game inspired by genre classics, featuring tank controls and fixed camera angles in nostalgic style. Discover the secrets of the park via environmental storytelling and lore, manage limited inventory slots carefully to avoid backtracking, weigh risk and reward on puzzles that may alert vengeful spirits, use hiding spots to temporarily elude your pursuer, and remember, there is only one place you can safely save your game. Expect the Ikebukuro Walking Park to ooze dreadful atmosphere while the ever-present threat of a relentless Onryo stalks you!
- Investigate paranormal activity in an authentic Japanese setting!
- Experience true survival horror with classic tank controls and fixed camera angles.
- Solve environmental puzzles and explore an intricately woven narrative!
- Carefully manage limited inventory slots.
- Avoid corrupted spirits and use hiding spots to survive the night.
- Immerse yourself with a haunting atmospheric soundtrack and stylish 3D visuals!