Release date: June 29, 2023. Price: $29.99 / £24.99 / 29.99€. File size: 698 MB. Publisher: Funbox Media. Developer: Vision Reelle.
Classic Racers Elite is the first of its genre, a pure time-attack racing game, that takes place in the 60’s era.
A Hill Climb racing game where the goal is simple, you are at the bottom of the Hill and like in rally, you must climb to the top as fast as possible.
Enjoy the era of the iconic cars and drive them brutally to get the best of them.
Retrieve the feeling of racing to score the best time on the leaderboards of the many tracks available. Will you place 1st on the cross-platform online worldwide leaderboards?!
Full gameplay is over 4 hours, but there is big replay value potential with online leaderboards.
Simcade physic engine for a real car feeling, but with a simple approach and control.
- 4 car categories, from micro cars to F1.
- 12 Championships
- 17 unique locations for a total of 50 tracks (variations from the 17 tracks include reversed segment and Slaloms).
- Drive fantastic cars from the 60’s.
- Cross-platform online worldwide leaderboards for each track. Free run mode for improving your times on the leaderboards.
- Car screams and exhaust spits flames! A maximum of hearing sensations.
- Balanced gameplay with simple cars to control in the early Championships and big power monsters towards the end.