Release date: June 29, 2023. Price: $19.99 / £17.99 / 19.99€. File size: 2.1 GB. Publisher: Feardemic. Developer: Harvester Games.
Jump into a terrifying adventure from the masters of horror, that will take you to dark places and make you smile, cry and question life. Finish hopeless tasks to win your life back.
Burnhouse Lane tells the story of Angie Weather, a one-foot-in-the-grave agency nurse attempting to complete five impossible tasks in order to win her life back. It’s a story about death, friendship, and everlasting hope that no matter how bad things get there is always a reason to go on.
From Harvester Games, the makers of The Cat Lady (2012), Downfall (2016), and Lorelai (2019), comes a brand new horror experience that will not only take you to some truly dark places but will also make you smile and cry and question life and all the things we take for granted.
Burnhouse Lane mixes elements of classic adventure games, choose-your-own-storywith light survival horror shooting mechanics where ammo is sparse, enemies hit hard and every shot counts.
- 5D Chess – Solve classic adventure-style inventory puzzles.
- Mind Your Tongue – Experience branching dialogues and make decisions that shape how the story plays out.
- Hands On The Wheel – Play through light platforming and combat sections.
- Soundscapes From The Void – Original soundtrack by micAmic and guests.
- I Ain’t Readin’ All That – Full English voice acting.