Release date: July 18, 2023. Price: $4.99 / £3.99 / 4.99€. File size: 1.3 GB. Publisher: ESDigital Games. Developer: Sobaka.
Remedium: Sentinels is a roguelite fast-paced auto-shooter that is set in the same world as Remedium game. It has been more than a hundred years since the Grey Plague has won turning most humans into vicious mutant freaks, and only a handful of cities still stand amidst the death and chaos that consumed the land.
You control a Sentinel created by alchemists with only one goal – defend the cities against the endless hordes of mutants until your reactor dies. Combine items and alchemical elements to acquire more and more weapons and create unique builds!
- Easy to play, hard to master
- Navigate your Sentinel through hordes of deadly mutants while it obliterates the enemies with its weapons!
- Collect Prime Matter to upgrade the Sentinel
- Combine weapons and items to enhance them with new elemental effects
- Survive the onslaught until the Sentinel’s reactor runs out!
- Face and defeat powerful Bosses
- Complete dozens of challenges and unlock new powers
- Wide selection of guns and skills created by the art of alchemy
- Tactically upgrade on the go or thoughtfully create character builds to fend off mutants with different perks and resistances
- The longer you last, the stronger you become – gaining access to even more skills, weapons and enemies to defeat. Simply put, insane replayability!