Release date: August 1, 2023. Price: $19.99 / £17.99 / 19.99€. File size: 1.1 GB. Publisher: Turning Wheel. Developer: Turning Wheel.
The premier first-person roguelike RPG with coop! Cryptic secrets, legendary treasures, brutal traps and devious monsters await you. Go dungeon-running alone or with a party of 4 in cooperative multiplayer: Split-screen, local wireless, or online with Crossplay!
- Roguelike Elements – Perma-death, cryptic dungeons and no handholding
- 13 exotic and iconic classes who improve at what they practice using an open skill system
- Surprises around every corner to be killed by and conquer as you gain in skill
- Deep RPG systems with loads of loot and stats to analyze and synergize
- Tons of adventuring weapons, equipment, lore and spells
- Charming art style, tongue-in-cheek humor and easter eggs
- Barony receives ongoing free updates from an active team!
Barony is a love-note to RPG classics like Ultima Underworld, System Shock, & Daggerfall, created by fans of the classics.
Hamlet is the greatest little city in the realm. That is, it was until the heinous Baron Herx came along and claimed the whole thing as his Barony. He enslaved Hamlet’s people and now he’s an awful undead lich. The whole town’s been trapped in his massive dungeon for decades and now it’s up to a single hero or a group of adventurers to confront him in his hellish lair and destroy him forever. Whether you will die in the dungeons or rise to victory against the Baron and his hellspawn is ultimately up to you. What did Baron Herx find in Hamlet, and will killing him be enough?