Release date: August 3, 2023. Price: $4.99 / £4.99 / 4.99€. File size: 243 MB. Publisher: Seaven Studio. Developer: Blobfish.
A top-down arena shooter roguelite
Brotato is a top-down arena shooter roguelite where you play a potato wielding up to 6 weapons at a time to fight off hordes of aliens. Choose from a variety of traits and items to create unique builds and survive until help arrives.
A spaceship from Potato World crashes onto an alien planet. The sole survivor: Brotato, the only potato capable of handling 6 weapons at the same time. Waiting to be rescued by his mates, Brotato must survive in this hostile environment.
- Auto-firing weapons by default with a manual aiming option
- Fast runs (under 30 minutes)
- Dozens of characters available to customize your runs (one-handed, crazy, lucky, mage and many more)
- Hundreds of items and weapons to choose from (flamethrowers, SMGs, rocket launchers or sticks and stones)
- Survive waves lasting 20 to 90 seconds each and kill off as many aliens as you can during that time
- Collect materials to gain experience and get items from the shop between waves of enemies
- Accessibility options: tweak the health, damage and speed of enemies so the difficulty is right for you