Release date: September 21, 2023. Price: $16.99 / £13.49 / 14.99€. File size: 347 MB. Publisher: First Press Games. Developer: Clouds Play Company.
Spiral into the galaxy to save the world’s treasures – by yourself or together with a friend!
Anna Holinski is a treasure hunter, keenly drilling for her shiny gems. But one morning, she is shocked to find that all minerals got stolen away by UFOs – It’s time to dig high, instead of deep, and catch those thieves from outer space!
Osyaberi! Horijyo! Gekihori is a cute Japanese Space-Shooter that you can enjoy it at your very own pace: Play it with a friend, grind for upgrades and clear each stage one by one, if you are a beginner, or try to go for a one-try clear, get challenging achievements and unlock secrets, if you are a skilled arcade-expert!
- Arcade-style gameplay, perfect to pick up & play
- Suitable for beginners & experienced arcade-veterans alike
- 2 different story campaigns, with multiple modes for each
- Optional 2 player co-op with a friend
- Hunt for high scores, secrets and achievements
- Original Japanese voiceover, localized with English subtitles
The international release of Osyaberi! Horijyo! Gekihori directly comes with the Umelda Mode included. It is a DLC of the original Japanese release, and a continuation of the story with new levels and additional challenges!
Chatterbox warning! Anna might be the most cheerful, chatty treasure hunter of the universe – for better or for worse! In the options, you can turn her talking ON or OFF, to your personal preference.