Release date: November 9, 2023. Price: $12.99 / £11.69 / 12.99€. File size: 577 MB. Publisher: Forver Entertainment. Developer: Artificial Disasters.
Flooded is a reversed city-builder in which you need to optimize your production on an island that shrinks over time.
Survive the Flood
The waters have risen to an alarming level, leaving merely a handful of places habitable. As a leader of a small group of survivors, you are tasked to extract resources in order to construct an ark and move to a safer location. But beware, as time passes, the waters are getting higher, reducing the available land at your disposal.
- Reversed city-builder with rogue-lite elements and procedurally generated islands.
- Story, Quickplay, and Endless game modes.
- Continuously shrinking land due to rising water levels.
- Resource gathering, building upgrades, and developing new technologies.
- A variety of defensive structures to fend off hostile neighbors and pirates.
- Exploration of nearby islands with diverse biomes.