PQube has announced that Acquire’s action strategy game Aegis of Earth: Protonovus Assault launches on the PS Vita, PS3 and PS4 in Europe on April 22, 2016 as both a physical and digital release. PQube also released a new trailer for the game.
Aegis of Earth: Protonovus Assault is a dynamic tower defense game with a story delivered in a visual novel-style. Defend the last bastion of humanity against an onslaught of monster attacks. From a central citadel – the player assumes the role of military leader charged with creating, developing, and updating a city with weapons and defences, balancing and aligning the city’s resources to better survive against prolonged monster attacks.
To help in battle against the enemy onslaught, you can recruit and level up supporting characters – tactical operations staff who each bring unique skills to your control room!
Game modes and features:
- Defend your city by building defences and units to fend off enemy attacks.
- Rotate your defences around your central tower, to better concentrate or spread out your armaments.
- Unlock and assign new team members to your control room – each bringing new abilities to help you in battle!
- Story-driven episodes move the player around the world to experience different urban environments.
- Use appropriate weaponry to tackle the different enemy types.
- Collect resources to strengthen your city and grow your population to earn more currency to help in the war!
- Over 50 different types of units to take on the enemy!
In North America, Aegis of Earth: Protonovus Assault was released on March 15, 2016 by Aksys Games.
Check out the Aegis of Earth: Protonovus Assault Trailer: