Alonso Martin will release the action RPG Heart Forth, Alicia for the PS Vita and PS4 in 2017.
Heart Forth, Alicia is a ‘90s-inspired Metroidvania RPG about a wizard on her journey to end Heaven and break free from its grasp. On the night of your coming of age trial, the sky rains fire over your village, scorching everything in its path. Soon, you’re catapulted into an ongoing war between the wizards of the forest and the desert army of the West. Desperate to reunite with your loved ones, you embark on a journey across the landscapes of a beautiful but threatening world, sculpted by the pulsing violence of its past.
Heart Forth, Alicia brings a modern take on a beloved genre, combining the tight gameplay from the classic action platformers with an epic and serious narrative akin to the iconic ‘90s RPGs.
Heart Forth, Alicia will be playable at this year’s PlayStation Experience (PSX) conference in Anaheim on December 3-4, 2016.
- Engage in fast and agile melee combat with your whip and a varied library of upgrades and mobility skills.
- Master devastating magic spells to annihilate your enemies, solve creative puzzles and overcome devious obstacles.
- Play with powerful classic RPG elements that provide players with all the gear, sidequests and gameplay of a quintessential RPG experience.
- Adventure across the game’s many vast regions and treacherous dungeons to gather all their treasures, upgrades and secrets.
- Experience a rich, engaging and more serious narrative akin to the iconic RPGs of the ’90s while trying to escape from a threatening force that lurks in the sky.
Check out the Heart Forth, Alicia Gameplay Video: