Jake Hunter: Ghost of the Dusk will be launching for 3DS in Japan on August 31, 2017 for 5,370 yen. Additionally, Famitsu has revealed the first direct-feed screenshots of the upcoming mystery adventure game.
Developed by Arc System Works, Jake Hunter: Ghost of the Dusk is being produced by staff members that have worked on the series since its inception. The game promises a story that will develop without breaking the setting that has been established so far.
Here are some of the game’s are characters and their voice actors:
- Saburou Jinguuji / Jake Hunter (voiced by Juurouta Kosugi)
- Yoko Misono (voiced by Mamiko Noto)
- Sanzou Kumano (voiced by Fumihiko Tachiki)
- Daigo Kaga (voiced by Seiichirou Yamashita)
- Satomi (voiced by Konomi Kohara)
Check out the Jake Hunter: Ghost of the Dusk Screenshots:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!