DrinkBox Studios has announced that its dungeon crawler RPG Severed will be available today for Nintendo Switch via the Nintendo eShop for $14.99 / €14.99 / £13.49.
In Severed, you take control of a one-armed heroine wielding a living sword as she knits together pieces of her story from both the past and the future. Explore a surreal non-linear world using a touch based combat mechanic to defeat enemies in this first-person RPG. Progress in abilities, discover secrets of the land, and grow as you master both the art of attack and defense techniques. Let Severed be your mystery to unravel.
- Touch based combat mechanics where players can employ various play styles.
- Mysterious highly stylized world to explore.
- Play as a heroine in this 1st person view dungeon crawler-esque adventure.
- RPG style with progression of the main character through spells and items.
- Original soundtrack from Juno nominated band YT//ST and renowned Pantayo.
- Variety of enemies each possessing strengths and weaknesses to discover.
- Non-linear gameplay giving players autonomy over upgrade paths.
Check out the Severed Nintendo Switch Screenshots:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!