A listing on the Nintendo eShop reveals that 10tons’ top-down shooter JYDGE is coming to Nintendo Switch next week. According to the listing, it will launch on October 19, 2017 for $14.99 / €14.99.
JYDGE is a lawful but awful roguehate top-down shooter where you get to build your own cybernetic JYDGE and eradicate crime in the never-sleeping megacity of Edenbyrg. Create your own play-style by augmenting your JYDGE, modifying your Gavel rifle, and choosing companion drones to suit the tasks at hand.
Will you be stealthy and lurk in shadows? Or will you assault the evildoers head on? Maybe you’ll brutally rocket them to bits from a distance? Or perhaps bring your own squad of reckless companions to solve the scenarios? You be the JYDGE!
- Choose your cybernetics, items, mods, and companions from over a BILLION different configurations.
- Deal ruthless Jystice with your Gavel. Fire lead, rockets, lasers, electricity, and other deadly tools of the law.
- Find creative solutions to get extra medals for your heroic performance and unlock new equipment.
- Break, enter, and confiscate as you please with vastly destructible environment.
- Team up with your CO-JYDGE for local co-op.
Check out the JYDGE Reveal Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a $3 USD off discount at Playasia!