Nintendo today announced that Super Smash Bros. Ultimate will launch for Nintendo Switch on December 7, 2018.
Legendary game worlds and fighters collide in the ultimate showdown — a new entry in the Super Smash Bros. series for the Nintendo Switch system. New fighters, like Inkling from the Splatoon series and Ridley from the Metroid series, make their Super Smash Bros. series debut alongside every Super Smash Bros. fighter in the series… EVER! Faster combat, new items, new attacks, new defensive options, and more will keep the battle raging whether you’re at home or on the go.
- New fighters, new stages, AND every fighter ever featured in the series… EVER!
- Inkling from the Splatoon series join the roster
- Ridley from the Metroid series also joins the fight
- Returning fighters include Wolf, Ice Climbers, Pokémon Trainer and more
- Elevate the Super Smash Bros. experience to new heights with faster combat, new attacks, new items, and new defensive options
- Hold a 4-player free-for-all, or kick it up to 8-player battles
- All current Super Smash Bros. series amiibo figures are supported
Check out the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate E3 2018 Video: