Digerati, Zack Bell Games and Kittehface Software today announced that the colorful 2D platformer INK will be splashing onto Nintendo Switch on June 19, 2018.
The Nintendo Switch version of INK will feature an all-new local 2-player mode to be able to play with a friend. Players in Europe can pre-order the game now on the Nintendo eShop with a 20% discount on the launch price.
INK is a fast-paced platformer with a twist – levels are invisible and must be splattered with brightly colored paint before they can be seen.
Players can reveal levels in a variety of ways: double-jumping, wall sliding or squishing an enemy all create splashes and splodges. Even failing is useful – when your blocky character perishes it explodes in a shower of color, painting the surrounding area to reveal more of the level for your next try.
- Test your platforming skills across 75 INKgeniously designed levels!
- Jump, squish, slide and die to splatter brightly colored paint and uncover your surroundings!
- Splat enemies, dodge missiles, and take down super-challenging bosses!
- Local 2-player mode: Take on INK with a friend, exclusive to Nintendo Switch (supports split Joy-Con play)
- 20 deviously hidden coins to find and collect!
- Ambient and atmospheric original soundtrack by Vincent Rubinetti
- Precision platforming makes INK a perfect challenge for speedrunners
Check out the INK Screenshots:
Check out the INK Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a $3 USD off discount at Playasia!