Flying Tiger Entertainment today announced that Johnny Turbo’s Arcade: Shoot Out will launch for Nintendo Switch in North America on August 2, 2018 for $7.99. Pre-orders will be available on the Nintendo eShop from today8 for $6.99.
Developed by Data East, Johnny Turbo’s Arcade: Shoot Out is an action-packed shooting game where players must track down and eliminate the Mob Boss.
Before beginning the game, players can participate in target practice. There are eight stages, each featuring unique locations and different enemies. Locations include city streets, an amusement park, subway, tunnel and hotel. Enemies are armed with beer bottles, guns and even rocks.
Once the player has gotten past all of the henchmen, they must brave mafia headquarters and engage in the ultimate showdown with the Mob Boss himself.
- Shoot Out is an action-packed shooter with the Real Arcade Feel.
- Fight enemy gangsters as they attack from unexpected places.
- Avoid shooting innocent bystanders, such as policemen and good citizens.
- Shoot targets and hidden spots for added bonuses.
- Choose between 4:3, 16:9 or filled aspect ratios.
- Change screen styles at any time. Styles include Scanline, Scanline round, Composite, RGB, S-Video, VHS or none.
Check out the Johnny Turbo’s Arcade: Shoot Out Screenshots: