Signature Edition Games will release a Darkest Dungeon: Collector’s Edition (Signature Edition Version) for PS Vita in February 2019.
Pre-orders will open on December 14, 2018 at 7am PST via the Signature Edition Games website for €49.99 EUR. All who pre-order receive a limited edition collector’s coin free with their order, when it ships.
The Darkest Dungeon: Collector’s Edition (Signature Edition Version) for PS Vita includes:
- Darkest Dungeon: Collector’s Edition (complete version with all DLC: The Shield Breaker, The Color of Madness, The Crimson Court, The Musketeer)
- Numbered collector’s certificate
- Darkest Dungeon comic book
- Two enamel pin badges
- Original soundtrack CD
- Collector’s art card
About the game
Darkest Dungeon is a challenging gothic RPG about the stresses of dungeon crawling. You will lead a band of heroes on a perilous side-scrolling descent, dealing with a prodigious number of threats to their bodily health, and worse, a relentless assault on their mental fortitude! Five hundred feet below the earth you will not only fight unimaginable foes, but famine, disease, and the stress of the ever-encroaching dark. Darkest Dungeon focuses on the humanity and psychological vulnerability of the heroes and asks: What emotional toll does a life of adventure take?
Recruit, train, and lead a team of flawed heroes through twisted forests, forgotten warrens, ruined crypts, and beyond. You’ll battle not only unimaginable foes, but stress, famine, disease, and the ever-encroaching dark. Uncover strange mysteries, and pit the heroes against an array of fearsome monsters with an innovative strategic turn-based combat system.
- The Affliction System – battle not only monsters, but stress! Contend with paranoia, masochism, fear, irrationality, and a host of gameplay-meaningful quirks!
- Striking hand-drawn gothic crowquill art style
- Innovative turn-based combat pits you against a host of diabolical monsters
- Narration system to celebrate your successes…and failures
- 16 (and counting!) playable hero classes, including Plague Doctor, Hellion, and even the Leper!
- Camp to heal wounds or deliver inspiring speeches.
- Rest your weary, shell-shocked characters in town at the Tavern or the Abbey to keep their stress in check.
- Classic CRPG and roguelike features, including character permadeath, procedural dungeons, and incredible replay value.