QubicGames and Gamera Interactive have announced that the fast-paced platformer Unit 4 launches on Nintendo Switch on March 15, 2019. Pre-orders are now available on the Nintendo eShop for $14.99. Owners of some other QubicGames titles will be getting a temporary 60% off discount.
About the game
Fast-paced platformer, coop for up to 4 players, space travels, impossible tricks, evil bosses, items trade, mini-games and much more!
An alien army has stolen the sacred artifact of our heroes’ tribe. Similar reports are coming from other planets. Problem: the solar system will decay without the power of these artifacts.
Begin an epic journey to uncover the truth. What is this army trying to accomplish and can you recover the artifacts before the universe collapses?
Experience the ultimate platforming mayhem: perform impossible tricks, play with your friends and get ready to save the day!
- Cooperative mode for up to 4 players
- 4 characters with a unique ability
- A whole galaxy with many planets and creatures to discover
- Evil bosses to defeat
- Gameplay and pixel art paying homage to classic games
- Characters & ship customization
- Mini-games including multiplayer versus
Check out the Unit 4 Switch Trailer: