Independent video game developer and publisher The Behemoth has announced that Castle Crashers Remastered will be coming to Nintendo Switch in Summer 2019.
The Nintendo Switch version will feature HD Rumble, Switch Online, and various local multi-controller support.
About the game
Hack and slash your way to victory in this Remastered edition of the popular 2D arcade adventure from The Behemoth. Up to four friends can play locally or online and save your princess, defend your kingdom, and crash some castles.
Castle Crashers Remastered features the following updates to the base game:
- A multiplayer mini-game called “Back Off Barbarian” that’s frantic and weird
- Texture sizes of the game are five times the texture size of the original game
- Castle Crashers Remastered runs at 60 frames per second. The original ran at 30 frames per second which feels kind of like a slideshow if you go back to it after trying this new one.
- All previously released downloadable content like characters, weapons, and animal orbs are available in-game
- Various performance updates and improvements to gameplay and online multiplayer
Check out the Celebrating 10+ Years of Crashing Castles Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!