Limited Run Games today announced that the visual novel The House in Fata Morgana will launch for PS Vita on May 28, 2019 and for PS4 on June 11, 2019 digitally via the PlayStation Store for $39.99.
The physical version for both platforms will go on sale on May 31, 2019 at 6am PST / 10am EST (1st batch) and 3pm PST / 6pm EST (2nd batch) at Limited Run Games. Besides the Standard Edition for $49.99, there will also be a Collector’s Edition available for $84.99.
The Collector’s Edition will include:
- The House in Fata Morgana for PS Vita or PS4
- Official soundtrack on six physical CDs
- 60+ page art book
- 18-inch x 24-inch poster
About the game
The House in Fata Morgana is a gothic tale set in a cursed mansion spanning nearly a millennium that deals in tragedy, human nature, and insanity. Your character wakes up with amnesia and meets a maid in the mansion. The two of you visit the mansion in different time periods to learn what has happened to its residents in the past and to regain your lost memories.
The game was originally made to run in an 800×600 resolution, but Limited Run Games rebuilt the game contents for these new versions to support up to 4K resolutions, which allows it to shine on the PS4 Pro. Other changes to the game include an updated UI design, refurbished backgrounds, enhancement of effects, remaking several art pieces, and more. This new content hasn’t been seen anywhere else and will debut with this release!
The House in Fata Morgana release will include:
- The House in Fata Morgana: the main storyline.
- A Requiem for Innocence: a prequel shedding light on the origins of Fata Morgana’s terrible curse.
- Reincarnation: a sequel featuring the central cast members reincarnated in the present day.
- Other additional short stories