Arc System Works America today announced that the crime thriller Alternate Jake Hunter: Daedalus The Awakening of Golden Jazz is out today for Nintendo Switch and PlayStation for via the Nintendo eShop and the PlayStation Store for $39.99.
About the game
In the wake of the death of his grandfather, Saburo Jinguji heads to the United States to uncover the truth. Utilizing a new 360 degree investigation mode, Alternate Jake Hunter: Daedalus The Awakening of Golden Jazz blends true detective work like interrogations and clue-finding with unique storytelling elements to deliver a thrilling murder mystery.
- Return of a Legend – Hirotaka Inaba, the Scenario Writer of Tantei Jingūji Saburō: Yume no Owari ni (At the End of the Dream) released in 1998, returns to write the scenario for “Awakening of Golden Jazz”
- Time is under your Control – Switch between the different stages of Saburo’s life as you piece together clues and solve mysteries.
- 360 Degree Sleuthing – Utilize a full 360 degree rotation with your surroundings, making searching for clues truly immersive.
- Unique visual flair – A visually arresting watercolor look merged with realistic video images combine to form a unique design.
- Stance Change System – Read and interact with the other person’s expressions and emotions to uncover the truth.
- Tree of Thought – Visualize your own thoughts, organize and search for evidence, and pull testimony. As your information grows, your tree will “bear fruit”.
- Sharpen your Senses – Your “Sharpened Five Senses” allows you to visualize clues in unique ways.
- Stylish Character Models – Illustrator Zennosuke brings character visuals like no other!
Check out the Alternate Jake Hunter: Daedalus The Awakening of Golden Jazz Screenshots: