THQ Nordic and King Art Games today announced that the turn-based strategy game Battle Worlds: Kronos is coming to Nintendo Switch on June 11, 2019. It will be available digitally on the Nintendo eShop and in retail stores for $29.99 / €29.99 / £26.99.
The Nintendo Switch version offeres new maps specially designed for the local hot-seat multiplayer mode as well as touch screen controls.
About Battle Worlds: Kronos
Battle Worlds: Kronos is a classic turn-based strategy game in the tradition of great strategy masterpieces from the ’90s. Have you ever wondered what games like that would look like if made today? Well, we did, and as a result, we decided to develop Battle Worlds: Kronos.
- Strong opponents, long playtime – Prepare to fight epic battles against tough AI enemies in three huge campaigns, with over 60 hours of gameplay. Includes the full DLC-campaign ‘Trains’
- An epic war from two perspectives – Experience the two sides of a battle while making use of multiple combat styles, from dominating a civilisation with epic tactical warfare, to saving your planet from superior military forces with clever guerrilla tactics
- Easy to learn, hard to master – Hone your tactical hex-field mind, test and train your strategic skills in various ‘Challenge Maps’
- Hot-Seat Multiplayer – Battle your friends in local multiplayer sessions on new maps especially created for this mode
- Enjoy the story – New integrated difficulty settings will let you enjoy the story without being strangled by the strong AI
Check out the Battle Worlds: Kronos Switch Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!