Lost Wing Heading To Nintendo Switch In 2019
2Awesome Studio and BoxFrog Games today announced that Lost Wing is heading to Nintendo Switch in 2019.
Lost Wing will be playable at Gamescom 2019 in Hall 10.1 at booth E61.
About the game
Storm your way in Lost Wing through brutally challenging environments and destroy the megabosses that await at the end for a chance to top the leaderboards! Featuring a electronic soundtrack, multiple ships and weapons, and ultra-fast gameplay set in a Neon-Scifi atmosphere, Lost Wing is all action.
Destroy, dodge or jump over obstacles, and slow-down time when it’s getting a little too close for comfort – just get ready for when the world goes for a spin! Each track is procedurally generated so you will need quick reaction times and super-fast decision making to make it. Feel the adrenaline rush and get ready for just one more try!
- Test your reflexes in procedurally generated tracks.
- Feel the adrenaline rush at intense speeds and slow-down time when it’s getting a little too close for comfort.
- High Definition Neon Sci-Fi atmosphere
- Unlock multiple ships and upgrade them with power ups.
- Show your might and destroy the megabosses
- Compete against other players on the online leaderboards.
- Focus on the acceleration infused electronic soundtrack.
Check out the Lost Wing Announcement Trailer:
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and Subscribe on YouTube.