Publisher Plug In Digital and developer Triskell interactive have announced that the 2D city builder Lethis: Path of Progress is coming to Nintendo Switch later this year.
About the game
Lethis: Path of Progress is an old school 2D city builder set in a Victorian Steampunk universe called Lethis. You will have to build and manage cities, provide resources for your inhabitants while making sure there are enough workers to sustain your production lines. Trade with others cities, honor the requests of the Emperor and make your citizens happy.
- A Campaign mode containing 26 missions with 3 difficulty levels
- A sandbox mode for unlimited fun
- Over 24 different resources to manage
- More than 40 different buildings and 4 unique monuments
- Over fifteen different characters that roam the city
- Maps that reach up to 400 pe 400 box tiles
- A soundtrack with over 20 different songs
Nintendo Switch exclusive features:
- Gamepad and touch screen controls
- Tons of bugfix-polish
- Updated difficulty curve for a smoother experience
- Adapted user interface
Check out the Lethis: Path of Progress Switch Screenshots:
Check out the Lethis: Path of Progress Switch Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!