All In! Games and Happy Corruption today announced that the fast-paced twin-stick shooter Space Cows will launch for Nintendo Switch on September 5, 2019. It will be available via the Nintendo eShop for $12.99.
About Space Cows
Space Cows is a cheesy twin-stick shooter featuring weaponized toilet plunger and intense zero gravity combat. Shoot, dash and wobble in slow motion to save cows and lay vengeance upon an evil corporation. You play as a cow farmer Best Regards who recently had his favorite cow stolen and transported to a Mootant-infested space station. Fly naked in the zero gravity, armed only with a laser-scoped plunger and a thirst for revenge!
- Be the plunger danger. Take on dangerous Mootants, mini-bosses, and a final mega-boss. It’s moosacre time.
- Wibble-wobble in zero gravity. Use twin-stick controls to master fun and responsive zero-gravity physics.
- The milk must flow! Collect the milk bubbles, but be careful: the space station is full of environmental hazards.
- Master the mini-games. Save cows. Rack up crazy scores and keep the milk flowing!
- Gamescom visitors can play the game at All in! Games’ booth (HALL 10.1, booth E052).
- Appointments for press are also available. Get in touch with us to set up a hands-on session and an interview.
Check out the Space Cows Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!