Release date: September 16, 2021. Price: $19.99 / £17.99 / 19.99€. Game file size: 1.6 GB. Publisher: Klabater.
Build your deck, amaze your audience and build a circus empire!
Your worst fear is the audience’s indifference. Your best weapon is a dazzling amusement. Your artists are your army. Behold, the circus came to town!
In The Amazing American Circus, you’ll build a circus empire from scratch. Flesh and blood opponents, as well as characters known from the American folklore, will stand in your way to success. As a novice owner of a small and run-down circus, you’ll have to face giants of this industry, like Ringling Bros. and P.T. Barnum. Can you defeat them?
The Amazing American Circus in numbers:
- 200+ hand-illustrated cards
- Recruit and train over 15 different types of circus artists, among them mimes, strongmen, and acrobats
- 8 different circus wagons to upgrade (18 unique upgrades altogether)
- 32 different types of audience, whom you have to attract and entertain
- 90 cities and towns to visit
- 21 story-related side quests
- 16 Misfits to collect in Bizarre Baazaar wagon
- 4 powerful opponents to defeat (one per region) – the legendary P.T. Barnum, Buffalo Bill, Queen Victoria, and more…
- 1 but epic adventure akin to Baz Luhrman’s musicals, Ennio Morricone’s westerns, and the classic road movies
- 60 minutes of a soundtrack inspired by country and folk music from different parts of the USA