Release date: May 31, 2023. Price: $14.99 / £13.49 / 14.99€. File size: 1.8 GB. Publisher: Eastasiasoft. Developer: The Reeteam.
Blast off on a critical mission to free the galaxy from artificial governance in this side-scrolling 2D shoot’em up!
In 2357, leaders of the galaxy S-08G signed a peace and cooperation treaty. In order to optimize the management of goods, the control of military forces and the well-being of the population, the computer program EVA was created on the artificial planet HELOS. A few years later, the EVA program’s governance caused social unrest across the galaxy. Military forces, now fully automated, directly attacked any attempt at rebellion.
Now a group of resistance fighters aims to restore freedom to the planets. Their mission is to attack EVA’s military bases and annihilate HELOS. LASERPITIUM is a side-scrolling 2D shoot’em up with multi-directional scrolling and parallax presented in hand-drawn HD graphics. Take control of one of three ships, each with a unique playstyle, and blast through enemy swarms across 10 cosmic stages of arcade-inspired action!
- Experience intense shoot’em up action with multi-directional stage scrolling!
- Choose from 3 ships, each with unique stats, appearance and weaponry.
- Test your skills in Classic or Full campaigns!
- Navigate through the tricky terrain of caverns, cities, ruins, tropics and more.
- Master 10 unique levels and face massive enemy bosses.
- Fight solo or team up for local cooperative play!