Release date: June 1, 2023. Price: $19.99 / £17.99 / 19.99€. File size: 1.6 GB. Publisher: Feardemic. Developer: NC.
Explore a living nightmare in this ever-changing bone-chilling survival horror. Experience a twisted tale of paranormal terror and mystery.
- Can’t run from the past – explore the dark memories of a twisted old woman.
- Dream logic – procedurally generated elements will keep you on your toes even on multiple playthroughs.
- Handle the candle – explore beautifully frightening, dark levels, basked only in candlelight.
- Face the music – let the amazing sound design immerse you in the nightmare.
- Use your head – crack the complex puzzles and investigate the past of Henrietta Kedward.
Get thrown into a living nightmare and explore the past of Henrietta Kedward in this terrifying and ever-changing survival horror filled with bone-chilling visuals.
Project Nightmares is a group of scientists who dedicated themselves to studying the paranormal. As the regular means of analysis proved too limited to properly investigate the nature of these extra-natural phenomena, they devised a new means of examination. Using a device of their design, they are able to induce telepathically-gifted patients into a dream state, and connect their minds to a cursed or malignant object, allowing them to investigate their history and put a stop to the evil they embody. You are one of those patients.
In the first installment of the game, you will play through the case of Henrietta Kedward. You’ll be able to connect with this malicious old woman through a malignant toy with a dark past and soon you’ll find yourself in a nightmare set during her lifetime, surrounded by terror and mystery.
When inside the nightmare, you’ll never know what’s going to happen next, even on multiple playthroughs as the game constantly shifts, taking advantage of its procedurally generated elements.